Enjoy the scenic mountains of North Georgia, beauty of Lake Lanier and the convenience of working only one hour north of Atlanta!
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group(NGPG), a multi-specialty group bringing together more than 350+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners, is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,000,000 people. NGPG is currently recruiting Board-Certified Hospice Medical Director to join our growing service line.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team at an established Hospice program of over 30 years!
- Clinical and Administrative responsibilities including oversight of nurse practitioner
- Identify opportunities to improve care delivery, use resources effectively, and comply with legal, regulatory and clinical procedures
- Current patient base averages between 180-200
- Must be Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Minimum one year of hospice work experience OR completion of a hospice medical director training program
- NGPG offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching/457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center(NGMC-Gainesville) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 700+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians. NGMC-Braselton opened April 1, 2015 as a 100 bed community hospital with the potential to grow rapidly in the next few years. NGMC-Barrow is a 56-bed hospital that was acquired in January 2017. With the combined hospitals, that totals over 700 beds!
NGMCis Georgia’s #1Hospital for the second consecutive year – 2014 - 2016 and it is also in the top 10 in the nation according to a recent study by CareChex, an independent healthcare quality rating service. NGMC alsohas been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011- 2016.
Contact us today and learn why practicing medicine in Northeast Georgia is the perfect location to Live, Work and Play.
Contact: Erica Morrison, Physician Recruiter, at 770.219.3021, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.practicemedicinehere.com