Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC),aLevel II Trauma Center, is currently recruiting a Trauma & Acute Care Surgeon, to join our growing Trauma & Acute Care Surgery (TACS) Service Line.
· NGMC is a 557-bed regional referral center
· Join 5 Trauma Surgeons and 3 Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons
· Dedicated Surgical Critical Care rounds.
· Emergency Department visits – 110,000 per year
· Currently treating 1300+ trauma patients annually
· 23 stateof the art operating rooms (2 dedicated for Trauma)
· 24/7 Inpatient & Critical Care Medicine group
· Board Certified in General Surgery (ABMS).
· Board Certified in Surgical Critical Care (ABMS).
· Experience in Trauma and Acute Care Surgery.
· Willing to contribute to the growth of the TACS Service Line.
· Team Player mentality with proven quality of patient care.
· ATLS certification is required.
Northeast Georgia Health System(NGHS), is a not-for-profit community health system located in Gainesville, Georgia - just 50 miles northeast of Atlanta. NGHS provides a wide array of healthcare servicescomplimented by a medical staff of over 700 members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians with a service area of 17 counties and almost 1,000,000 people.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) is Georgia’s #1 Hospital for the third year in a row – 2014 - 2016 and it is also in the top ten in the nation according to a recent study by CareChex, an independent healthcare quality rating service.NGMC has been named "One of the 10 Best Places to Work in Georgia” according to an article in Georgia Trend magazine and NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011- 2016
NGMCoffers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. We are in the third fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
Contact Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter at 770.219.6635