The Heart Center of NGMC is seeking an Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologistto join its employed practice.
- More than 30 cardiologists and 25 advanced practitioners
- Advanced Heart Failure team consists of three AHF Cardiologist and fiveAdvanced Practitioners and one LVAD coordinator
- 11 total outpatient locations
- On-staff at NGMC’s hospitals in Gainesville and Braselton
- Dominant cardiovascular market share leader in our 19+ county service area
- Team performs more than 5,000 cardiac procedures and 30,000 consults each year
- Primary services span non-invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, heart failure treatment, cardiac imaging and more
- Advanced structural heart procedures and specialty programs include:
o Alcohol Septal Ablation
o Sports Cardiology
o ASD and PFO closure
The Heart Center of NGMC is routinely first-in-market for breakthrough treatments, thanks to our team’s participation in national clinical trials – often as the only practice participating in a community hospital setting. We’re also an integral part of the Northeast Georgia Regional STEMI System, which has been nationally-recognized for achieving door-to-reperfusion times well below national standards.
Practice leadership partners with hospital leadership to form a Joint Operating Committee that serves as a governing body to ensure program success. Plus, as an employed physician, you would be further supported by Northeast Georgia Physicians Group – an employed multispecialty team of 300+ providers spanning 20+ specialties at 50+ locations.
- Learn more about The Heart Center of NGMC at heartngmc.org.
- Learn more at nghs.com.
- Completion of a cardiology fellowship program (BE/BC)
- Completion of an Advanced Heart Failure fellowship (BE/BC)
- Responsibilities include:
o Actively participates in multi-disciplinary team approach (oversight of advanced practitioners)
o Pushes envelope to incorporate the latest technology available to stream line services
o Excellent clinical skills
o Team oriented
Competitive Offer & Program Details
- Competitive compensation package that includes guaranteed base salary + productivity compensation
- Full host of benefits (health, dental, vision insurances) for physician & dependents along with a great retirement plan
- CME allowance and paid time off
- Opportunity to participate in research and innovative procedures
About the Northeast Georgia Area
The City of Gainesville, county seat of Hall County, is located in Northeast Georgia, approximately 50 miles northeast of Atlanta and 100 miles southwest of Greenville, South Carolina. Located on the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier and at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Gainesville, Georgia is the tourism and economic center of Northeast Georgia. The city sits halfway between the Appalachian Mountains and the urban city center of Atlanta.
For information about the area, I invite you to please visit the following websites:
Please contact Erica Morrison, Physician Recruiter at Erica.Morrison@nghs.com for more information.