Family Medicine Practice Opportunity
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 300+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 27 specialties at over 62 locations. NGPG is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS). NGPG is currently recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join our Dawsonville Family Medicine practice in beautiful North Georgia
- Work with three (3) experienced physicians and one (1) Advanced Practitioner.
- Outpatient Only; No OB, Telephone Call Only (1 in 6).
- On-site Lab & Imaging Center including MRI, CT, X-ray, Ultrasound and Bone density.
- Services include: Routine and Preventative Health Evaluations, Immunizations, Occupational Medicine, EKG, Work, School, and Sports Physicals.
- Qualifies for Rural Area Educational Loan payback.
NGHS a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,000,000 people. Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) Gainesville is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 700+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians. Those members also serve NGMC Braselton which opened in April 2015.
NGMC is Georgia’s #1Hospital for the third consecutive year and top ten in the country according to a recent study by CareChex, an independent healthcare quality rating service. NGMC has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011- 2016.
We also recently purchased Barrow Medical center and began operating this facility January 1, 2107.
To learn more about these opportunities, contact Marshall Poole, Physician Services, at 770.219.6635 or email@example.com