Urgent Care Practice Opportunities Available in Beautiful Northeast Georgia!
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group(NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 300+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 27 specialties at over 60 locations. NGPG is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,000,000 people. Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) Gainesville is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 700+ members. NGPG is currently recruiting BC/BE Family Medicine OR Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Urgent Care network.
• Attractive FLEXIBLE shifts available at Gainesville and Dawsonville, GA locations.
• Currently six Urgent Care Locations: Buford, Braselton, Cleveland, Dacula, Dawsonville, Gainesville and we will be adding Dahlonega this December.
• All Urgent Care locations are open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm
• Must be comfortable treating patients of all ages (infant-geriatric)
• On-site lab and digital imaging
• Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans
Life, Health & Disability Insurance
In March 2016, all six NGPG Urgent Care locations were recognized as part of NCQA’s Patient-Centered Connected Care (PCCC) program.
To learn more about this opportunity contact: Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter at 770.219.6635 or firstname.lastname@example.org