Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
West Jackson Family Medicine Opportunity
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 250+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 27 specialties at over 60 locations. NGPG is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS). NGPG is currently recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join our Family Medicine practice just minutes from Braselton.
- Join two experienced Family Medicine physicians in this fast growing practice
- Outpatient Only; No OB, Telephone Call Only
- On-site Lab & Imaging
- Services include, but are not limited to: Routine and Preventative Health Evaluations, Immunizations, EKG & X-Ray, Work, School and Sports Physicals.
- 24/7 Hospitalist & Critical Care Coverage
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Open to both new grads and experienced providers
- Must be comfortable seeing newborns
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 800,000 people. Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 550+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
A recent CareChex® study rated NGMC #1 in Georgia for Overall Hospital Care and #2 in the Nation for Overall Hospital Care. NGHS has also been listed as an Atlanta Journal Constitution Top Work Places since 2011.
To learn more about these opportunities, contact Erica Morrison, Physician Recruiter, at 770.219.3021 or Erica.email@example.com