The Heart Center of NGMC is seeking a non-invasive cardiologistto join its employed practice.
- More than 30 cardiologists and 25 advanced practitioners
- 11 total outpatient locations
- On-staff at NGMC’s hospitals in Gainesville and Braselton
- Dominant cardiovascular market share leader in our 19+ county service area
- Team performs more than 5,000 cardiac procedures and 30,000 consults each year
- Primary services span non-invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, heart failure treatment, cardiac imaging and more
- First practice in Georgia to implant bioabsorbable stents (July 2016)
- Alcohol Septal Ablation
- Sports Cardiology
- ASD and PFO closure
Practice leadership partners with hospital leadership to form a Joint Operating Committee that serves as a governing body to ensure program success. Plus, as an employed physician, you would be further supported by Northeast Georgia Physicians Group – an employed multispecialty team of 300+ providers spanning 20+ specialties at 50+ locations.
Learn more about The Heart Center of NGMC at heartngmc.org.
The Heart Center of NGMC, Northeast Georgia Physicians Group, and Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s hospitals in both Gainesville and Braselton are all part of Northeast Georgia Health System. Learn more at nghs.com.
- Completion of a cardiology fellowship program (BE/BC).
- Responsibilities include:
- Functions appropriately as part of care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills, both their own and those of other provider and staff
- Actively participates in multi-disciplinary team approach (oversight of advanced practitioners)
- Pushes envelope to incorporate the latest technology available to stream line services
- Excellent clinical skills
- Team oriented
- Competency in interpretation of echocardiography, stress echocardiography, nuclear perfusion studies, and cardiac stress tests required.
Competitive Offer & Program Details
- Competitive compensation package that includes guaranteed base salary + productivity compensation
- Full host of benefits (health, dental, vision insurances) for physician & dependents along with a great retirement plan
- CME allowance and paid time off
- Opportunity to participate in research and innovative procedures
The City of Gainesville, county seat of Hall County, is located in Northeast Georgia, approximately 50 miles northeast of Atlanta and 100 miles southwest of Greenville, South Carolina. Located on the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier and at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Gainesville, Georgia is the tourism and economic center of Northeast Georgia. The city sits halfway between the Appalachian Mountains and the urban city center of Atlanta.
For information about the area, I invite you to please visit the following websites:
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Erica Morrison, at 770.219.3021 or email@example.com.